Saturday, March 9, 2013

Bath Bubbles

"Calgon take me away!"  Remember those commercials? Am I dating myself if I remember those commercials??  :-)  A soothing bubble bath just oozes relaxation. So when I was asked to work with the Bubble Bath digital goodies by Kate Hadfield, my mind went to calming thoughts of lingering lazily in a warm bath.


Cute stuff isn't it?  Here's how I created the sparkly bubbles for my card.  I opened the elements that I wanted to use (tub, bubbles, duck, towel) in my Silhouette software. I resized them to fit my card. Then I print and cut them.  You can also cut them by hand.



On the bubbles, I applied a bit of Glossy Accents mixed with some fine blue glitter. The Glossy Accents gave it a wet look, while the glitter added that bubble shine.  Once it was all dried, I layered the pieces on my card front.

Birthdays are a good time to remind friends to unwind and enjoy life. So I thought this made a splashy cute birthday card.




1 comment:

  1. I am waiting for my Silhouette to arrive at the moment so thanks for this it gives me some ideas! Really CUTE card!

    ReplyDelete