Monday, July 16, 2012

Reader's Page!

Hello everyone and happy Monday. I am sharing a reader's page today that is a great example of how to scrap your pets as well.

The artists is named Nicky and she made this layout based on my Circle/Rays template which features a round design with rays for photos and papers. Nicky used some adorable dog photo for her page and used amazing contrasting colors in her design. The colors really make the photos the highlight of her page. Notice how she also used a white border around each photo, I never thought to do this, but I love this idea!! I also like the cloud and the kits accenting the page. You can see more of Nicky's work at her gallery here.


Thanks Nicky for sending in this great page!

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Thank you for posting my page, Pam. I really like visiting your blog for inspiration. Keep posting those sketches ;-)

    Kind regards, Nicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work with the design & stitching

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stitching, Nicky! Nice interpretation of Pam's sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! So bright and happy and a great interpretation of Pam's sketch!

    ReplyDelete