Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A bracket template with a cut our heart!

I have noticed a number of cutout shapes used in templates lately and really like them.   They add just a little more interest and depth to a layout.   The template I made here has a curvy bracket that points to the title and a small cut out heart to emphasize the message.   I surrounded my title with brackets to repeat the bracket shape.  Here is the layout I have to share using the template. 
This is a picture of my mother-in-law and father-in-law that I have always liked.  They loved the outdoors and passed that appreciation of nature on to their kids.  I credit my husbands love of nature to all the trips his parents took him on with his brothers and sister.  Here is the sketch for our paper scrapbookers. 

For our digital scrapbookers I have a template I have created using Photoshop Elements.  You can download the file by clicking the file name below.


Hope you enjoy the template.  Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. This is so very pretty Dolores! I love the cut out heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on May. 17, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful template. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete