Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Designer Showcase: Projects with 3-D Embellishments

When I first started scrapbooking I loved flat pages. I never used 3-D embellishments or pop dots. Now my scrapbooking is very different! I look for 3-D titles, flowers, and other items. I love the way they pop off the page and add a slight shadow. Today, I am featured fabulous 3-D projects created by the contributors to give you an idea of all of the neat things you can create!!

Heather created this innovative page with lots of 3-D items. Can you count them all? Check out the big middle circle that is 3-D ... really cool!



Nancy created two amazing pages with lots of 3-D accents as well. She used beautiful handmade and store bought flowers to give her page that beautiful pop!!




Lisa created three amazing pages with lots of 3-D accents. She really made her pages stand out a lot by using this dimension!! Check out her pretty pages and find the 3-D accents for fun :)





Sara also created a bunch of beautiful 3-dimensional pages to share! I love how shadows are created by using pop dots! It gives so much uniqueness to her pages!




3-D embellishments are not just for layouts, but also cards! Check out how Cathy used them for two of her fabulous cards! I love how the embellies POP off the cards!





Get inspired and created a projects with lots of 3-D items!


2 comments: