Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Designer Showcase: Page Using 3 Products or Less

Occasionally I don't want to put a lot of embellishments on my pages and so I challenge myself to keep it under 3 items. Today I am sharing with you page ideas that feature 3 or less products. For instance papers can count as one (you can use multiple papers), letter stickers, and flowers (we will let cardstock be a freebie). You can mix it up any way you like to product a page that is budget savvy!

First up is a cute page by Heather! She used the three products: paper, stickers and stickles! Check out how cute this is!



Nancy is sharing a couple pages with us. This first adorable page features the three products: chipboard, flowers, and bling! Check out neat this turned out!



Nancy also created the next layout! This next neat page features paper, buttons and chipboard! This turned out great for only using 3 products!



Here is a page by me using 3 products. I got creative and did lots of shapes instead of embellishments! The 3 products I used are: paper, stickers, and scalloped paper.


Here is one more page by me using paper, die cuts, and a white pen!


I hope you are inspired to try 3 or less products!


2 comments:

  1. Amazing what you can come up with only using three products. Definitely a challenge for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was hard but we did it! Whoo hoo! I never would've thought I could only use three products on a page. LOL Great layouts ladies. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete