Monday, September 27, 2010

8.5" by 11" Template/Sketch!

I feel like I need to make more template for those who scrap 8.5" by 11". Those who scrap larger (12" by 12") can also use this too, just use extra space as negative space. I created this quick page template for two photo and scallops on both sides :)

Here is JPEG version as a preview to the template.


Here is a link to the digital layered template. To learn how to use clipping masks to use this template, click here.

http://www.4shared.com/photo/B4HId9bl/pc_fast_8.html


Here is also a sketch of the page for those who want that.



Here is a 12" by 12" version of that template I made using GCD Studios Independence Collection!




Enjoy!!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty template Pammy! I always forget to do 8.5 x 11 ones too. It's something to think about!

    ReplyDelete