Friday, July 23, 2010

Introducing Our Featured Artist for July 23!

Happy Friday everyone!! Today is another day of sharing a featured artist! I always love finding new ways to do things through the artists! Our artist for today creates beautiful and well designed pages! She designs for some great companies and inspires people with her colorful blog! I enjoy the way she combines paper and embellishments to create beautiful projects. You can see this here on here blog: http://www.piradee.blogspot.com/ . Let's get to know our artist of the day ;)


Hi everyone, I'm Piradee Talvanna and am currently living in Singapore with my (super supportive) hubby for the last 2 years since we relocated here for work (I'm from Bangkok and he's from Brussels). I would say that I have always been a crafty person, always trying to find things to do or create, but really picked up on scrapbooking when I moved to Singapore in mid 2008 and fell in love with all the yummy goodies at my favorite LSS. I can still remember that day... I was a like a little kid in a candy store, going oooh and ahhh and guess what, I still am (at the moment drooling all over the new CHA goodies)! Also its the perfect outlet to let my creativity and letting my imagination run wild and especially helps me de-stress after a long day of work. I am also truly honored to be part of the design teams for American Crafts, Collage Press, Lily Bee and my LSS (in Singapore) Made With Love; its truly a dream for me to be able to play with all their amazing goodies and giving me an opportunity to share my inspirations.

Be sure to check out more of her work on her blog: http://www.piradee.blogspot.com/

I also sharing two beautiful pages by her! Be sure to check back for her inspiring post in a few minutes!






No comments:

Post a Comment