Friday, July 9, 2010

Introducing Our Featured Artist for July 9!

Happy Friday again! Today I am sharing a super talented featured artist with you! Looking at her blog you will see she uses lots of fun, colorful projects. Her blog really inspired me to try new techniques and styles! You can see her blog here: http://gladyschia2010.wordpress.com/ . I am really excited to share her post today, so check out back in a little bit for that. Let's get to know Gladys!!



Hello… My name is Gladys Chia and I am from Sunny Singapore. I have known the scrapbooking industry in year 2008 through my elder sister. Loving all the beautiful things – papers, ribbons, stickers, flowers. I used to hoard them because they are soooo pretty to use them! Ha! I started to create a few pages of layout and find them too large for me to fill up the space of 12 x 12 pages. That’s why I start from card making and there goes my crafting journey. I love to create my own handmade stuff whenever I am free. Its has been a very fun and interesting journey. I am loving each and every part of the process in creating my own art. I love travelling, shopping, reading, watching movies and having fun!! I can’t wait to start this wonderful journey to show you what I can create. Here is my blog: http://gladyschia2010.wordpress.com/
Thanks and love,
Thanks and love, Gladys Chia


No comments:

Post a Comment