Sunday, June 13, 2010

Reader's Page

Happy Sunday! I hope everyone is having a fun day and staying cool if it's hot by you! It's super hot here today!

I am sharing a fabulous reader's page by Chris L. She used the Arrow Template to create her page! I LOVE how the arrow points to that sweet photo. Such a great to draw attention to that photo!! Such a sweet page! To learn more about Chris, please visit her blog here: http://chrisscraps.blogspot.com/



Thanks Chris for sharing you page!!

Would you like to be featured on this blog? Simply use one of the templates, techniques or other ideas on this blog. Send me an email at scrappingpam73@yahoo.com and I will feature you projects!!

2 comments:

  1. Great page Chris. Your muted colors really bring focus to the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful photo, and I really love the muted colors!

    ReplyDelete