Thursday, June 24, 2010

Introducing Our Featured Artist for June 25!

Today Ideas for Scrapbookers is showcasing another super talented scrapbooker. She has a fun and fresh style that I just discovered. I like the way she comes up with unique and innovative ideas on her pages! I think you will be inspired too. Check out her blog here. It's time to learn more about featured artist!


My name is Dani. I've been married nearly 4 years to my soul mate, a soldier. We have one son that will be 1 in July. We've lived in 3 different states since we've been married, and will be moving again within the next year. Right now, we're on the central coast of California. It's pretty, but not home. We're originally from Alabama. When I'm not crafting, I love to exercise! Running is such an amazing stress relief! I also enjoy photography and Alabama football! ROLL TIDE!

I've been crafty my whole life, but I've been scrapbooking for a few years now. I honestly wasn't too hooked until my son was born. I design for Momenta, as well as another challenge blog and challenge forum. I really enjoy what I do, especially if I can involve paint and bright colors in there somehow! Right now, I'm addicted to altering take-out boxes! Oh, and I just want to throw in that I'm lucky enough to have a husband that not only appreciates my craft, but will also occasionally scrap with me! =)

Don't forget to visit her blog here: http://alongcamedani.blogspot.com/


Check back in a few for a great idea by Dani!!




1 comment:

  1. Dani, there is nothing better to have your husband support you in a craft we all love. My husband, unfortunately a disabled veteran, also loves to be involved. His favorite is altered crafts, especially if it is for his favorite football team ..OU..go Sooners! What a blessed time in your life to be scrapbooking....my favorite pages are of my sons!

    ReplyDelete