Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Designer Showcase: Graduation and School Themed Projects

Hope you are having a great Wednesday! Are your children out of school yet? If not when do they get out. My son got out last week and we are having a blast so far! Today I am sharing graduation and school themed project that will inspire you!!

Cathy is up first!! She created a bunch of great graduation and school projects! The first two projects are an adorable cap card and an innovative apple card. She said this about the projects,"The graduation cap opens to show the card wishes inside. The apple is hinged using a brad. It opens and has a pocket where I placed a gift card and a written note to teachers."



Next, Cathy created this back to school page! This is such a fun way to digitally scrap this!


Lastly, Cathy created this neat teacher's survival kit! How totally cool is this?? I love it. This is what the kit includes:

Animal cookies ~for when your classroom seems like a zoo.
Band-Aids ~for when things get a little rough.
Chewing Gum ~to help you stick to it.
Crayons ~to color your day bright and cheerful.
Candle ~for when you are up late grading papers.
Eraser ~to remind you everyone makes mistakes.
Hugs and Kisses ~for when you need a hug.
Lifesavers ~for when you've had one of those days.
Mounds Bar ~for the mounds of confidence you give your students.
Paperclips ~to hold it all together.
Pencil ~to "write your wrongs."
Rubber band ~to remind you to be flexible.
Shiny Penny ~to remind you that each will shine in his or her own special way.
Starburst ~to give you a "burst" of energy when you need it.
Tissues ~to wipe away the tears...yours and theirs.
Toothpick ~to help you "pick" out the good qualities in others and yourself,
and a prayer for you to say at the start of each day.




Nancy created this adorable card that would be wonderful for a person graduating! Love that owl!! Nancy said this about her card, "I made this using the Cricut, Give A Hoot cartridge. Lots of fun, and the cartridge makes the paper piecing so easy."




Susan created this fun school page! I love how she cut the paper out and layered it! This is what she said about her page,"On the journaling tag I made, I handwrote some algebraic equations in pencil for a "school" look. "



Heather created these two wonderful school pages! They are such a neat way to capture those memories at school! I love how she spelled out "kid".




I hope you inspire to create your own school and graduation projects! Do you want to share your favorite graduation or school projects with readers? Send me an email at scrappingpam73@yahoo.com and I will feature your page!

4 comments:

  1. These are awesome! Cathy I LOVE your teacher survival kit....what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That teacher survival kit is fantastic!

    Love seeing all of these projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very timely, since my nephew graduated yesterday, and now I have a bunch of graduation photos I need to do something with. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cathy, Those teacher survival kits are amazing! Susan, I love your equations you doodled everywhere. Nancy, Your little card is adorable.

    ReplyDelete