Saturday, May 15, 2010

New Template In JPEG, PSD, and SVG!

Hi everyone!! I sharing three files of a new die cut flower template! These files can be used by traditional scrapbookers, digital scrapbookers, and those with Sure Cuts A Lot! First I am sharing the page I made with it and how I used it with the JPEG version. I printed it at 11" by 11" and taped it to the top of my cardstock. Next, I used an exacto knife to cut out all of the negative (white) space. I was left with this cool background! I also added a few smaller flowers on top of the template! Here is my page:


Here is the JPEG template for tradional scrappers:


Here is the digital layered template for digital scrapbookers:

http://www.4shared.com/photo/4oiggdCD/pc_flower_die_cut.html

Lastly here is the SVG file for those scrappers who own Sure Cuts A Lot software! Thanks to Heather for making this for me!


http://www.4shared.com/file/ga2_PEkw/PC_flower_die_cutSVG.html


I hope you enjoy this new template! Send me an email at scrappingpam73@yahoo.com if you use this and I will feature you page!! Have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. Love this! Thanks so much for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much. I love it! I just discovered your blog and I'm glad I did your templates are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea! Thanks for sharing--I hope to try it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so fun. thanks for the svg. gonna have to give this a try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on May. 16, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete