Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Designer Showcase: Pet Pages!

It's Wednesday and time for more designer themed pages! Today we are focusing on pages with pets. Did you know that it is estimated that 62% of U.S. households own a pet, which is about 71.4 millions homes! Wow! If you are not from the U.S., let us know what the stats are in your country.

We own four wonderful pets. There are two LARGE dogs: a Great Dane named Daphne (yes, from Scooby Doo) and a German Shepherd named Gabby. We also own two cats: Mia and Freeshia.

Up First today is Cindy! She is sharing an adorable pet page with us! I love the flowers going down the side! And her dog is so cute!



Next are two pages by Sarah! She created these neat layouts about her adorable cat and dog! The designs on these page are so fun!!




Dolores created two adorable pages about her dogs! I am loving the neat accents she used on her pages. She has beautiful dogs as well.




Heather created this next page about her cute dog! What a sweet way to scrap this! I like all of the negative space on the page, really looks great ;)



This is a page I created about my cat Freeshia and her blue eyes! I used the flower photo block template on this. You can find it here.



I hope you are inspired to scrap your furry friend! Do you want to share your pet projects with readers? Send me an email at scrappingpam73@yahoo.com and I will feature your page!



6 comments:

  1. Everyone's pets are just tooo cute! I love all of the different scrappy styles that were featured.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really enjoyed today's post! It makes me miss all of my former doggies! I can't have anymore--I developed an allergy to them--even my little Bichon frise. I recognized Sarah's work and pups immediately! :-)
    All of the layouts are FANTASTIC!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a sucker for a good dog page and really enjoyed all of these. Especially Dolores' page. Think it has anything to do with Betty and Holly being chocoalte and yellow labs?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What awesome pet pages! I love them all. My fav is the one with the Labs. Great work done by all your designers. I enjoyed this post very much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pet pages are all so adorable! I love doing pet pages and have a whole album dedicated to just them! My latest one features my sweet German Shepherd, Lizzie. Here is a link if you'd like to have a look:

    http://teresajaye.blogspot.com/2010/04/ac-pet-week-challengeliz-qualmann.html

    ReplyDelete