Sunday, December 6, 2009

A Template By HEIDI SONBOUL!!

Ok, check this out, it is one of the cutest templates/sketches I have seen! My friend Heidi sent this to me and I was so excited when she told me I could feature it! I love how perfect this is for any holiday or celebration! The bag and bow are so fabulous! The detailing of the bow is amazing!

You can see so many more amazing projects at Heidi's blog! If you use this blog PLEASE send it to me at scrappingpam73@yahoo.com , I would love to feature you project! Also if you have a template you would like to share with our readers email me :)
Have a super Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is cute!! While my holiday shopping is basically done, I do have pics from taking my daughter school clothes shopping!!! :) Can't wait to try this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi this is so cute! I love the layout and the big bow. FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Completely adorable template, and that layout is just fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete