Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Heather's Favorite Holiday Project!

It's Heather turn to share her favorite holiday project and it is so cute!! I have really enjoyed seeing what the contributor's favorite project are! You will love learning more about the page and other questions I asked her below!

1. Why is this your favorite Christmas project? What is the story behind this?

This layout is my favorite Christmas project so far because I used part of the title to my favorite Christmas song as the title of the layout. It's also special to me because it includes a photo of my entire family. It's rare that we are all in the same photo, I'm usually behind the camera.


2. What helped you create this page? What are some tips for creating
this? What is your favorite part about the project?

I was given some antique lace that a friend of mine found in her home. I immediately thought it would work really well with the Basic Grey Wassail paper line. I tried to keep this layout really simple because I wanted the focus on the photo. *Tip* Don't forget that Christmas songs offer a wealth of possible titles for Christmas layouts! My favorite part of the project is the photo of course!


3. What is your favorite holiday tradition?

My favorite holiday tradition is listening to Christmas carols while the children and I put up the tree. After the tree is up, we drink hot cocoa and eat cookies!


4. Anything else you would like to share.

I'd like to wish everyone and their families a very Merry Christmas!


Thanks Heather for sharing your creativity with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment