Tuesday, November 10, 2009

You Gotta Learn Sketch & Template

I love everything about sketches and templates. They're such a great source of inspiration when I only have a few minutes to sit down and scrapbook. I know I'm not the only one who appreciates them, so I've created one based on my latest layout. I didn't just make it a sketch for paper scrapbookers, it's also a layered digital template for the digital girls out there!

Here is the sketch:
Here is my take on it:


Supplies: Creative Imaginations Bling, Jillibean Soup Papers, Diamond Stickles, White Signo Pen, CutterBee Scissors, Cricut Machine, Sure Cuts A Lot Software, and Making Memories Tiny White Alpha. (Most of the supplies were from the October Mosh Posh kit.)

Here is the link to download the template. (If you just want the sketch you can right click and then click Save As.) I hope you enjoy it!

http://www.4shared.com/file/148061105/326ff8b3/MMD_Template_You_Gotta_Learn.html

I also have a bonus template of the decorative edge I used on the top of the layout that you can download. It includes a .svg file for Sure Cuts A Lot users, a .jpg file for printing and tracing, and a .png file for digital use.

Here's a preview of the file:

Here's where you can download that template:
http://www.4shared.com/file/145477423/dbca855/MMD_Border.html

5 comments:

  1. o0o0o0o LOVE that layout heather!! and that template is great! tfs!

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Heather, thanks for posting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather - totally love this girl!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls! You are all so very sweet!

    ReplyDelete