Thursday, November 26, 2009

Fun Curvy Template!

Hello all!! A quick post from me! My parents are here to celebrate Thanksgiving with us! I love when they are in town, so fun.
This is the last post for a few days, but I wanted to give out one more template for those who want to scrap this week! We will return on Sunday.

Here is the template! It was actually made from a page I did about THREE years ago! I thought being able to print the curve would help people achieve this design with a space in between the photos and other papers. Print, cut out and trace onto your paper/photos.

(Click on each individual image and a larger sized image will appear)

Here is just the photoblock template for those who just want that. Open in another program and print full size. I made this without the flowers overlapping!

And last, but not least, the actual sketch for this who just want to use this! ps-if you use this template I WOULD LOVE to see your take on it, email me at scrappingpam73@yahoo.com .


Here is the digital layers download!
http://www.4shared.com/file/186297763/64b881a6/pc_hill_template.html

Wishing everyone a great weekend and have a very happy Thanksgiving (to those who are celebrating)!

8 comments:

  1. Love this template!! Thanks for sharing! Happy Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT! TFS And have a WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is great!! i'll have to use this!

    hope you and your family have a wonderful thanksgiving!

    hugs,
    sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun template! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool site!! My friends Susan Goetter and Julie Howard turned me onto this place!! Love it!!....adding you to my favourite bloggers!

    ~Gabrielle xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous template Pammy! I really love the curve!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally love your site! This template is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi...my first visit to your site...I love it.
    I took 2 of your great templates...thank you so much for sharing!
    KathyO

    ReplyDelete